Thursday, July 19, 2007

Translation required


My computer and iTunes don't typically get along. They tend to crash each other. Normally, this is not an issue because I hate iTunes and have been able to find everything I want through open formats.

However, I was reading B.J. Novak's MySpace blog the other day, and I came across something that I really want to listen to. So of course, it's only available for download through iTunes. When B.J. (a.k.a. Ryan the Temp on The Office) was in high school in Newton, MA, he, his brother, and a friend pulled a prank on the unassuming visitors of the Museum of Fine Arts. They recorded a fake audio tour of a Chinese art exhibit, then replaced the real tapes with the bogus ones. Please, if anyone has the ability to download this tour on iTunes and then send it to me in a non-iTunes format, I'd be so happy I'd do jumping jacks.

No comments: